International QA Virtual Conference 2024
'Back to the Future of Quality'
21st - 22nd May 2024
We are now finalising the programme for the conference which will be held online on the 21st and 22nd May 2024. Get ready for an immersive experience brimming with cutting-edge AI and GXP content, designed to inspire and innovate.
The theme of the conference is 'Back to the Future of Quality' and we welcome abstracts along this theme.
The conference will cover:
- Data & Artificial Intelligence (AI) Ethics - Implications for R&D Quality
- Evaluating AI Driven Medical Imaging Systems: A Deep Dive into Architecture, Security, and Audit Trails
- AI-supported TMF: validation and other challenges
- Exploring the Power of AI and ML in Revolutionising Preclinical Study Auditing
- Disappearing Roles: The Impact of Technological Development on QA Positions
- Considerations Specific to Computer System Validation of an Artificial Intelligence Tool
- Evolving Quality: Unleashing Ecosystems in Life Sciences
- IMPALA Update
- The Growing Need for Digital Transformations to expedite product QA reviews & batch certifications
- Exploring the Synergy of Artificial Intelligence, Animation, and Gamification in GxP Training
- The Future of On-the-Job Training - New Modalities based on an Old Idea.
Good Laboratory Practice
- Writing and responding to audit comments: A view from the Auditor and Auditee perspectives in the GLP environment
- Are the regulatory goal posts moving? - the benefits and potential pitfalls of OECD GLP Position Paper 24
- Checklists - a blast from the past, or an invaluable part of a risk-based QA programmes?
- The Evolution of GLP and Its Impact on Business
- Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA): An effective tool for Risk Based Assessment of GLP QA Programmes
- Shaping the Future: Prioritising Continuous Evaluation and Quality-Centric Risk Management in Non-Clinical Studies
- GLP and GCP Lab Q&A
Good Clinical Practice
- eConsent – A Quality-Driven Perspective
- Can/Should the Average GCP Auditor (Be Able to) Conduct IT Audits?
- Risks and Issues - two sides of the same coin but still a field of challenge and confusion?
- Empowering the Quality Culture Roots For Better: What The Changing Regulations Want To Tell Us
- The Implementation of Non-Regulatory Equipment in Regulatory Environments.
The Future of Quality
- Diversity panel
- If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got
- Back to basics to secure the Future of Quality
- Quality 4.0 - a working definition and principles (from research).