The Benefits of RQA Membership
Membership of the RQA brings many benefits but the greatest is being part of a community of nearly 2500 colleagues with the same interests as you.
Members of RQA are always accessible through the Members Search, online discussion forums give you access to our Committee Members and the Volunteer Programme allows you to become involved in the Association as much or little as you wish to/are able to.
There are many other benefits to becoming a member of RQA, please open the tabs below for more information:
- Every individual membership opens doors to a huge community of like-minded colleagues
- When you attend RQA events you will have the chance to speak with presenters, tutors and delegates from around the world
- The discussion forums on the website are a great way to network and get answers to any questions you may have
- The online Members Directory is an extremely useful tool for contacting other members
- Career opportunities are available in our careers area
- Social media - we are on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook where you can chat with other members and colleagues in the industry.
RQA's member magazine, Quasar, is published quarterly in February, May, August and November and is provided FREE to members. Quasar features
- Themed articles
- Topical articles
- Regulatory updates
- Dates for your diary
- Advertisements for services and recruitment
- Quasar is available online after it has been distributed to members so you can always access it's articles and updates.
The RQA website is the place for:
There are many functions and facilities on the website which are only available to members, such as free webcasts, eLearning, booklets, Association information and more.
The online Members Directory includes the details of all RQA members by name and company. Only RQA members can access this online resource.
A global perspective on quality issues, including:
- Formal presentations
- GxP Streams
- Q&A Clinics
- Fringe meetings
- Networking opportunities.
Members receive substantial discounts on conference delegate fees.
- A wide range of professional development courses, seminars and online eLearning
- RQA runs courses to stay up to date in the ever-changing world of pharmaceutical, agrochemical and chemical research and development with an extensive prospectus of learning
- The programme offers the finest standard of training and knowledge sharing
- Training for all levels and disciplines
- Members receive substantial discounts on course, seminar and eLearning fees.