International Certification for GCP Auditors

Author

• Ruth Lopez
    19/08/2019 09:38
    I would like to know if it would be good to have any international certification about Certified Quality Auditor for GCP. Do you have any experience about any regulatory requirement of it? I know that there is some possibilities in case of GMP or GLP to complete for example ISPE certification that is accepted at international level like common certification, but really I don't have experience in this topic in terms of GCP. Thank you in advance!
  • Anon
    19/08/2019 10:55
    I wonder if the RQA office has any information.
  • Sarah Haig
    20/08/2019 08:03
    Hi Ruth, RQA offer two GCP courses (GCP Auditing - Princles and Practice and GCP Inspection Preparation, plus elearning course Introduction to GCP. Please visit our website for more information. At the end of all of these you would receive a certificate to confirm you have completed this training. The GCP Auditing and GCP elearning are both accredited by the CPD Certification Service and the relevant points will be included on the certificate. Please email info@therqa.com if you have further queries. Kind regards, Sarah Haig
  • Ruth Lopez
    20/08/2019 08:15
    Hi Sara, Thank you for the info. It's good to know. I would like to know if there is any mandatory requirement to have any certification to be a GCP auditor, or if "nice to have" only.
  • Sarah Haig
    20/08/2019 10:06
    Hi Ruth, There is no mandatory requirement. Kind regards, Sarah
  • Ruth Lopez
    20/08/2019 10:12
    Thank you Sarah! Best regards, Ruth
Reply to Thread