Quality Risk Management Booklet
Price: USD ($) 27.00
Get the eBook and gain instant access:
Buy this on Selz Selz powering ecommerce websites
Quality Risk Management has been produced by the QRM Working Party of RQA.
The Objectives of this document are to provide guidance for understanding quality risk management and to provide some practical examples of how this can be applied in different business areas and to a variety of processes.
- Principles of Quality Risk Management (QRM)
- General QRM Process
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Control
- Risk Communication
- Risk Review
- Implementing QRM in your Organisation
- Worked Examples
- Appendix 1 Glossary
- Appendix 2 The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Cycle
- Appendix 3 Risk Management in Information Technology Projects
Rupinder Pannu and members of the RQA Risk Mangement Working Party.
Discounts are available for bulk orders. Please enter one of the following discount codes:
- 427BOOK10 for orders of 10 - 19 copies - 25% discount
- BOOK20 for orders of 20 - 49 copies - 33% discount
- BOOK50 for orders over 50 copies - 50% discount
This discount is available for both a block of one title or a combination of titles in hardback.
If ordering 50 or more books for delivery to outside the UK, please contact the RQA office as we will need to calculate the delivery cost for you.
Management of the Training and Competency of Personnel in GxP and Research Environments
C0151 Practical Application of Quality Risk Management Tools and Techniques
(14th May 2019 - 15th May 2019)
C9462 Fraud and Misconduct: Detection, Investigation and Management
(20th Mar 2019)
Introduction to Quality Risk Management (QRM) elearning
Introduction to Risk Based Quality Systems (RBQS) elearning