Investigators Guide to Investigator Site Audits Booklet
Price: USD ($) 13.00
Get the eBook now and gain instant access:
Buy this on Selz Selz powering ecommerce websites
The RQA is committed to the conduct of the highest quality clinical research. As part of that commitment, and for compliance with Good Clinical Practice (GCP) requirements, RQA has developed this guide to help investigators prepare and understand the activities and rationale for auditing investigator sites.
- Why are Audits Performed?
- How are Investigator Sites Selected for Audit?
- What is Good Clinical Practice?
- What will the Audit Involve?
- Investigator Site Audit Flowchart
- Regulatory Inspections
- Further Information
RQA GCP Committee
Discounts are available for bulk orders. Please enter one of the following discount codes:
- BOOK10 for orders of 10 - 19 copies - 25% discount
- BOOK20 for orders of 20 - 49 copies - 33% discount
- BOOK50 for orders over 50 copies - 50% discount
This discount is available for both a block of one title or a combination of titles in hardback.
If ordering 50 or more books for delivery to outside the UK, please contact the RQA office as we will need to calculate the delivery cost for you.
A Monitor’s Guide to Investigator Site Audits Booklet
Management of the Training and Competency of Personnel in GxP and Research Environments
C0021 GCP Auditing - Principles and Practice
(24th Jun 2019 - 26th Jun 2019)
C9023 GCP Auditing - Principles and Practice
(4th Mar 2019 - 6th Mar 2019)
Webcast - Where Does Audit End?
Introduction to Good Clinical Practice (GCP) elearning