Quality Assurance in Pharmaceutical Due Diligence Booklet
Price: USD ($) 13.00
Get the eBook and gain instant access:
Buy this on Selz Selz powering ecommerce websites
This booklet has been produced by RQA and SQA volunteers to provide detailed and practical guidance to those auditors involved in the due diligence process.
- An Introduction to Due Diligence
- General Due Diligence Considerations
- Due Diligence Agreements
- Specific GxP Sections
- Post Due Diligence Activities
- Appendix 1 - Checklist (GLP Example)
- Appendix 2 - Example of Due Dilignce Request for Information
RQA Due Diligence Working Party
Discounts are available for bulk orders. Please enter one of the following discount codes:
- 99BOOK10 for orders of 10 - 19 copies - 25% discount
- BOOK20 for orders of 20 - 49 copies - 33% discount
- BOOK50 for orders over 50 copies - 50% discount
This discount is available for both a block of one title or a combination of titles in hardback.
If ordering 50 or more books for delivery to outside the UK, please contact the RQA office as we will need to calculate the delivery cost for you.
Management of the Training and Competency of Personnel in GxP and Research Environments
The Role of QA in Outsourcing Booklet