Webcast - The Biggest Change to International GCP
RQA Member: USD ($) 27.00
Non-Member: USD ($) 53.00
Your Price: USD ($) 53.00
Recorded by Colin Wilsher, this 72 minute Webcast takes a look at the ICH E6 (R2)-Step 4.
This course has been certified by the CPD Certification Service for 2 CPD Credits.
This webcast is presented with a menu, ability to search the presentation, and certification upon completion.
Points include a look at the Hot Topics of ICH GCP E6 (R2), including:
- Investigator Oversight
- Vendor Oversight
- Quality Management
- Risk Based Monitoring
- Trial Master File
- Electronic Systems and Data Handling
- Find out what is new/different with R2 version?
- Discover what are the GCP Inspectors "Hot Topics" that have been added to E6 R2.
- How does this match with the other major developments in GCP?
- Determine will have an impact on you and your organization.
- Understand what ICH GCP is thinking of doing next.
- When will it be implemented and when will the GCP inspectors raising inspection findings start using it??
This RQA Webcast
Includes a link to claim a certificate of completion on viewing the webcast
A Practical Guide to GLP Quality Assurance Booklet
Good Clinical Laboratory Practice Booklet
Good Clinical Practice Regulatory Authority Inspections Booklet
Management of the Training and Competency of Personnel in GxP and Research Environments
C0021 GCP Auditing - Principles and Practice
(24th Jun 2019 - 26th Jun 2019)
C9023 GCP Auditing - Principles and Practice
(4th Mar 2019 - 6th Mar 2019)
Introduction to Good Clinical Practice (GCP) elearning
Introduction to Managing an Audit Programme elearning