22nd July 2020
It's Competition Time!
To be in a chance of winning a delegate place, email firstname.lastname@example.org with 50 words or fewer saying why you want to attend.
If you have already purchased a conference place, you can still enter and we will refund your fees.
We have also opened up a survey this week to learn more about people's attendance this year - it will only take a minute to complete and is available here.
7th July 2020
We now have 95% of the final programme in place, and have scheduled our speakers into the their allocated spots. Bookings for both the conference and the exhibition have been coming in steadily, and we have seen an increase in abstracts for our Call For Posters.
3rd June 2020
Our first ever Virtual Conference is starting to take real shape and the programme committee are looking to have a full programme with timings available by the end of this month. However, all prospective presentations can be found on this page. We have decided that both the Auditorium and Exhibition will be open at the following times (all UK time):
Tuesday 10th November
09:00 to 21:00
Wednesday 11th November
06:00 to 21:00
Thursday 12th November
06:00 to 18:00
The exhibition area will be free for anyone to join at the above times. Booking will open soon and more information can be found here.
26th May 2020
We are very happy to announce that The RQA International QA Conference, with the theme 20/20 Vision: A New Frontier, will be running virtually on the 10th - 12th November 2020.
We have chosen a platform that will offer delegates and exhibitors a range of benefits, such as:
- Fantastic networking functions - chat rooms, 1:1 chats, discussions, Q&A during presentations, a networking lounge and more
- Live presentations delivered throughout the three days
- The ability to visit the Exhibition Area for free and chat with a large range of companies
- The access to all content on demand for 30 days after the event - this will be available within the conference platform
- The abiity for delegates to have a 'virtual briefcase' so they can add any files, flyers, presentations etc to their briefcase to look through at a time to suit them.
We are trying to keep the conference in the traditional style as much as is possible - so will have GxP streams, plenary sessions, discussion groups and networking time as if you were at the conference in person.
Follow the conversation across social media by searching for #RQA2020 on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.