How to Purchase
The quickest, easiest and most secure way to purchase RQA's range of booklets is to click the 'Buy Now' button and purchase online. You will have the option to either pay via credit or debit card or request an invoice for other methods of payment.
Booklets will be despatched once payment has been received in full.
UK - Free of charge
European Union - £3.00 flat rate
Rest of the World - £5.00 flat rate
We offer discounts for bulk purchases of booklet titles (please note these discount cannot be applied to online orders paid for by credit card, please either choose 'Invoice' as your payment option if ordering online OR download a manual booking form below if ordering over 10 copies):
Publications at £25.00
- Order over 10 assorted copies - £18.75 each (25% discount)
- Order over 20 assorted copies - £16.75 each (33% discount)
- Order over 50 assorted copies - £12.50 each (50% discount)
Publications at £20.00
- Order over 10 assorted copies - £15.00 each (25% discount)
- Order over 20 assorted copies - £13.40 each (33% discount)
- Order over 50 assorted copies - £10.00 each (50% discount)
Publications at £10.00
- Order over 10 assorted copies - £7.50 each (25% discount)
- Order over 20 assorted copies - £6.70 each (33% discount)
- Order over 50 assorted copies - £5.00 each (50% discount)
If you wish to order a booklet by email/post please download the manual booking form by clicking here
VAT on Electronic Books
Quoted fees exclude VAT which is chargeable in the UK and EU.
From 1st January 2015, the VAT rules around the sales of digital services from a UK business to a consumer in the EU will change. From this date forwards the place of taxation for sales made to private individuals and non-business entities in the EU will be determined by the location of the consumer. Please see the details below to work out if you should be paying VAT or not:
UK Purchasers- VAT will be charged at the standard rate. Please choose the 'including VAT' option
EU Purchasers, working for non-VAT registered companies – Payment will include sales tax. RQA will pay the relevant taxes to your local authority using the VAT MOSS scheme. Please choose the 'including EU VAT' option and provide your Bank address as additional proof of your location.
EU Purchasers, working for VAT registered companies – RQA will not charge you VAT, but please supply your VAT number. You will be required to reverse charge the VAT. Please choose the 'excluding VAT' option
Non-EU Purchasers – VAT will not be charged. Please choose the 'excluding VAT' option.
Please contact email@example.com for further information if required.