The RQA produces a range of booklets providing guidance on best practice and information on a variety of topcis.
If you have any ideas of titles you would like to see produced by RQA or updates to the ones already in existence please email the Publications Committee Chairman with your suggestions.
The following titles are now available to purchase online by visiting the booklets area of the website. All these books are now instantly available by purchasing the PDF ebook.
- Quality in Research: Guidelines for working in non-regulated research
- Auditing Computerised Systems
- Medical Devices Regulation Booklet
- A Guide to the Roles and Responsibilities of GLP Management
- Hosting an External GLP Inspection
- Quality Risk Management
- Quality Assurance in Pharmaceutical Due Diligence
- Pharmacovigilance Auditing
- Pharmacovigilance Inspection Guidance
- Guidelines for Quality in Non-Regulated Scientific Research
- Risks, Requirements, Tests and Traceability: A Model for Computerised System Validation
- Electronic Standard Operating Procedures
- A Practical Guide to GLP Quality Assurance
- Investigators' Guide to Investigator Site Audits
- A Monitor's Guide to Investigator Site Audits
- Good Clinical Laboratory Practice
- Good Clinical Practice Regulatory Authority Inspections
- The Role of the Monitor in Veterinary Clinical Studies
- The Role of QA: Outsourcing