Terms of Reference
- To provide a forum for discussion and clarification of identified regulations specific to computer issues which may arise (from RQA members, existing or proposed legislation or guidelines), and to assist the Association to play an active role in any consultative process.
- To promote effective liaison and provide informed opinion to regulatory bodies on regulations specific to computer matters.
- To contribute regularly to the Association's publications in order to communicate to RQA members up-to-date information concerning regulations specific to computers and committee activities.
- To contribute to seminars, meetings or training courses, as and when necessary, in conjunction with other committees as appropriate.
- To co-opt RQA members and non-members, as and when appropriate, to handle issues where input from other disciplines may be beneficial.
- As and when required, prepare reference documents or review and comment upon published papers of computing interest.
- To formulate proposals for presentations, course or workshops under the direct organisation of RQA in conjunction with other interested and mutually acceptable organisations and to set up working parties with responsibility for implementing the proposals.
- To support other RQA committees in fulfilling their terms of reference as they relate to computing.